Learning three core communication skills will help you achieve your goals faster and easier, avoiding most of the stress and drama that undermine most teams. Learning the value of 1) listening, 2) questioning, and 3) storytelling will definitely make you more productive and popular, plus helping you train & empower others to take on greater responsibility. Building your team, aligning with the organization’s vision, and managing up & down all require these communication tools.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS WORKSHOP?
This Workshop is perfect for any hospitality professional who would like to develop more meaningful and effective interactions with co-workers, board members, and club members.
- Becoming an active listener will help you connect with people on deeper and more meaningful levels, allowing you to be more effective, while creating win-win solutions
- Learning how to ask purpose-driven questions will take conversations to a deeper level, helping you build trust and be a more effective leader
- Learning how to tell appropriate stories will give you greater influence because people are programmed to learn through stories (the power of TV and movies)
- Class #1 – Core Communication Skills
- Class #2 – Learning Your Impact On Others
- Class #3 – 7 Can Opener Questions
- Class #4 – Authenticity, Vulnerability & Empowerment
When you enroll in a workshop you will also become a Mindful Professional Member ($1200 annual value). A Mindful Professional Membership gives you a weekly invitation to our Core-Topics Discussion Group where we discuss topics like, “Tools for Not Taking Things Personally,” “How Your Thoughts Become Things,” and “How to Prime Your Mind For a Better Night’s Sleep,” to name a few. Core-Topics are held every Wednesday from 1:30 -2:30 pm PST.
Members also have access to the Mindful “U” curated resource library which includes articles, videos, guided meditations, and inspirational messages. Mindful “U” Members have the opportunity to connect with other members on the platform and in a private LinkedIn Group which Craig and Rick participate in to further support our students. Cost to enroll is $399 with discounts when enrolling in multiple workshops