Mindfulness practices, which help develop emotional intelligence, are vital for 21st Century leaders. They’ll help you manage your team, align with your club’s vision, and connect with the people you work with.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS WORKSHOP?
This Workshop is perfect for any hospitality professional who manages others (General Managers, Directors, or Managers.) You will learn how to reduce stress, improve work-life balance, manage your time, and accomplish more (with less drama.)
- Learning mindfulness tools and practices will help you become a better leader and build a high-performing team.
- Greater awareness will allow you to see a bigger picture, think longer term, and prevent a lot of problems (reducing stress & drama).
- Learning to be more open and having tools to manage your own and others’ ego will make everyone happier, more relaxed, and increase productivity.
- Class #1 – It Starts With Self-Awareness
- Class #2 – Meditation & Mindful Tools
- Class #3 – Ego-Management (Yours & Others)
- Class #4 The Value Of Openness
When you enroll in a workshop you will also become a Mindful Professional Member ($1200 annual value). A Mindful Professional Membership gives you a weekly invitation to our Core-Topics Discussion Group where we discuss topics like, “Tools for Not Taking Things Personally,” “How Your Thoughts Become Things,” and “How to Prime Your Mind For a Better Night’s Sleep,” to name a few. Core-Topics are held every Wednesday from 1:30 -2:30 pm PST.
Members also have access to the Mindful “U” curated resource library which includes articles, videos, guided meditations, and inspirational messages. Mindful “U” Members have the opportunity to connect with other members on the platform and in a private LinkedIn Group which Craig and Rick participate in to further support our students. Cost to enroll is $399 with discounts when enrolling in multiple workshops.