Delaying leads to inaction. There’s no better time than now…
Upgrade your perspective and life outcomes to realize your desired outcomes in life.
- Better quality of life with reduced stress
- Find your work-life balance
- Enhance your career opportunities
- Interact with other mindful professionals
Whether you’re seeking to sharpen your interpersonal skills or advance your professional career—our mindfulness programs provide the tools you need to achieve your goals. Our robust weekly lessons are built on the 7 Mindful-Living Habits™, developed by “The Monk” and “The Mastermind” to be informative, fun, and engaging.
Our online platform provides fun & engaging weekly lessons by Craig Marshall, “The Monk”, to help you master the skills needed to become a better leader, parent, or partner.
Our Mindful Professional Course is available in live introductory classes via Zoom and on-demand lessons for your convenience. In addition, you can track your personal progress, access video lessons & complete learning exercises from within your personal learning portal.
Program Options include:
- On-Demand — An easy-to-use, self-guided program designed to provide complete access and overall flexibility. Weekly class lessons are available on-demand along with recorded group discussions & class exercises.
- Live — This interactive option allows students to participate in weekly, live class discussions. It includes on-demand access to class recordings, full access to lesson exercises as well as a complimentary 30-minute coaching session with “The Monk”.
- Certified Mindful Professional (CMP) Course — Our cost-effective solution for those seeking to improve their professional skills and earn their CMP certification. Enrolled students earn credits for completing 26-weekly lessons & exercises.
- One-On-One Personal Coaching — Perhaps you’re in a life transition or seeking to start a new chapter in your life—”The Monk”, Craig Marshall, has coached thousands of folks including Cher, Steve Jobs, and George Harrison of the Beatles, throughout his career. See pricing page for details.
Undecided or Have Questions?
Mindfulness can upgrade every aspect of daily work life. It’s like working ON your team vs. working IN your team. The goal of mindfulness is greater engagement & alignment, accomplishing more, with less negative and wasted energy. When team members understand this, they begin to get excited by their personal & professional development. The team takes on a spirit of cooperation & collaboration, and colleagues begin to think of themselves as a family.
Mindfulness is the opposite of “autopilot”. Amidst our day-to-day activities, specific triggers often generate unconscious responses. Learning to psychologically push “pause” allows us to have more and better choices. A mindful person, who takes a deep breath and asks, “How do I want to react to this?”, will generally be more creative, empathic and resourceful. When we can, even for a moment, let go of the past and stop worrying about the future, we can be present, see the bigger picture, and be patient & purposeful. Wow! At last, I can be a grown-up!!!
It depends on what you want. Our program meets you where you are and takes you as far as you want to go.
Whether you have aspirational goals, are going through a life-stage transition or in need of stress relief. We help reduce your stress, find clarity and purpose and guide you through our ongoing support combined with our unique methodologies and technologies.
We help guide you through stressful transitions like: new job, new neighborhood, empty nesters, newly employed, and even divorce.
And we help the aspirational person who wants to enhance their personal and professional value.
Unlike many programs, we provide a single source of guidance and a method to make actual change in your life. We’ve designed our programs to provide long-lasting change by providing on going support. Members receive content, courses, coaching and a community to share and participate within.
We also provide one-on-one & group coaching for those seeking more personalized support. We use our proprietary 7 Mindful-Living Habits to help you realize success in your life.
These 7 habits are based on decades of real-world experiences along with the wisdom gained by Craig “The Monk” from his decades spent living within the Ashram.
Certified Mindful Professionals (CMP) are more valuable to employers due to their advanced training in soft skills like communication, conflict resolution, and more.
In addition, CMP graduates gain access to other mindful professionals and form supportive and lasting friendships through networking within the Community portion of our platform.
Most organizations look at absenteeism & claims on insurance benefits, however more sophisticated surveys measure “presenteeism”, engagement, resilience and collaboration. Early indicators of stress are: detachment, isolation, not contributing to team discussions, coming to work late or working longer hours, irritability, anger & aggression. Line managers who can spot these early signs need training in how to manage these growing challenges. “Mindfulness” can be considered a cultural support system. By 1) offering tools to manage emotions, 2) creating a safe learning environment, and 3) increasing levels of connection & communication, greater personal & collective responsibility create more engaged and committed teams & individuals.
Yes. We believe real change takes place when members are open and engaged with others about themselves.
Community members can:
- “Ask the Monk” questions
- “Chat with the Monk” during weekly group sessions
- Participate in a group coaching sessions
- Purchase personalized one-on-one coaching